BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

aq 2

aq 2

Martes, Marso 8, 2011

My Worst

I thought that being a college is like a high school but it is not because I'm prove it there's a lot of problems that your going to encounter specially when you are in a university before school year i am so excited to go in school but when the school year comes and my day passed by in school and in my first term going to end that was my first time to have a very big problem in my grades . The first term was end and i got my grades i was so disappointed because it was my first time  to failed in my studies I'm so shame in my parents and scared to because they work hard for us for our studies and what i have done in my studies, i failed my math100 subject when  I got my grades and i saw it i went to the restroom and i cried i am so disappoint with my self I've got 5 grade and when i got home i decide to my self when my parents saw my grade i will say to them that i am going to stop in my studies because i failed my studies and i failed them too. My parents was cried i have pity on them but what should i do i failed them should i continue my studies but what if i failed them again i said to my self i am shame to my parents, and i totally decided to stop and not enroll my second semester!...

0 (mga) komento: