BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

aq 2

aq 2

Linggo, Marso 6, 2011

First Time

Hi!!! and hello by the way i am Angela A Gagarin and i want to share my stories to you, my stories  is all about My First Time and here is my story goes! it was  January 22,2007 it was my first time to take a entrance examination in a university i am hoping to passed that exam and i did i am so excited to be a part of the student on CLSU and the day passed by and the day of my first time to be a part of big number of the student in a university my first day was so scary because it is not like a high school life you must do your thing on your own strategy i am so helpless to find my classroom i want to cry but i can't i am so scared because i was so late in my first period in the class i am afraid to ask in some student that i saw in the campus and finally ive see a boy that walking alone in the campus i am so hopeless to find my room so i push myself to ask? "hi can i ask something?" i said the boy answered "what is it?" "where is the room 228? do you know where is it ?" "ah!! yes i know where is it! it is beside the filipino department" and finally i saw my room and i thank the boy that accompany me near to the classroom that was so my first day in the university so scary but i am so happy because i met my new friends thier.

0 (mga) komento: